If there’s something you’d like to ask that isn’t covered here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01457 839065.
Q: What are TrolleyMaster opening hours?
A: We are open Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm (excluding bank holidays) and closed Saturday and Sunday.
Q: Do I get a receipt for goods purchased?
A: You will receive a sales acknowledgement of payment made and a VAT invoice will be e-mailed to you or your accounts department once the products have left TrolleyMaster.
Q: Do TrolleyMaster keep stock?
A: TrolleyMaster do not keep stock as there are too many variations.
Q: What is the standard colour?
A: it is blue (RAL 5010) unless otherwise advised on an order.
Q: Do TrolleyMaster do other colours than blue?
A: Other standard colours available at no extra cost are: Anthracite (RAL7016), Red (RAL3000), Silver, Yellow (ME068E), White (RAL9003), Black, Light Grey (BS00A05) and Green (BS14C39)
Q: Are other colours available?
A: Yes, other colours are available, but may incur additional cost. Please confirm the colour and we will look at the cost.
Q: Are there any restrictions on a delivery?
No, but be aware of the following:
- A1: Typically your order will be delivered on a vehicle with a single driver.
- A2: The courier companies will not carry orders upstairs or use a lift.
- A3: Deliveries are a ‘kerb side’ delivery, which means the driver is not authorised to carry our products up or down steps or through a building.
- A4: The driver will not remove packaging or take it away.
Q: How long does it take to deliver a trolley, truck or rack?
A: Our target is within 10 working days from receipt of order but please note this can vary depending on the current volume of orders.
Q: Do you deliver at weekends?
A: No, deliveries only take place between Monday – Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Q: What is the carriage cost?
- Dispatch values over £150 are carriage paid to most UK mainland destinations. Typical exceptions are highland, islands and inner London areas.
- Dispatch values over £150 to highland and island areas will have a minimum additional carriage contribution of £50.00 + VAT per item dispatched.
- Dispatch values over £150 in inner London areas will have an additional carriage contribution of £25.00 + VAT
- Dispatch value below £150 will usually have a minimum carriage charge of £17.50 per item dispatched.
- TrolleyMaster will never make an addition carriage charge without having included it on an order acknowledgment.
How Do I Place an Order?
Q: Can I open a credit account?
A1: We offer a credit account facility to businesses who have a good credit history. Please call for more details on 01457 839065 or email email@example.com
Q: Can I order by sending an email?
A: If you prefer to order via email, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. We target ourselves to answer emails within 24 hours of the initial request.
Q: Can I order over the telephone?
A: Yes, simply call us on 01457 839065. Our friendly staff will be able to help and advise you on any particular questions or if you are unsure about what you want to order.
Payment Methods Questions
Q: Can I have a proforma invoice?
A: Yes, there are a number of ways to request a proforma invoice. Simply select ‘Proforma Invoice’ for your preferred payment method at the checkout or email email@example.com. Alternatively call us on 01457 839065.
Q: Can I pay by card?
A: Yes, debit card or credit card payments are welcome. We currently don’t charge for using a credit card.